- European sustainability and organic standards and markets: a challenge for the Chinese tea sector, Emeishan Tea Expo, Sichuan, China, July 2017
- Understanding Organic Agriculture in Europe and Support Systems in France (Paris), June 2017
- Organic farming and challenges for the tea sector in China, Anji, Zhejian (China), March 2017
Biodiversity and alternatives to biopiracy, projection of “The War of the Seeds”, MJC Portes-lès-Valences (France), November 2016
- Fair Trade in Latin America, Paris La Sorbonne, December 9th, 2015
- The COP21 and Climate Change, Rendez-vous Citoyens de Montgeron, November 13th, 2015
- Biopiracy, La 25e heure du Mans, October 10th, 2015
- MECE Congress : “Raising up the environmental dialogue at the level of the social dialogue” (June 6th, 2013)
- Round-table on bio-economy at the Assises du Vivant, moderated by Hervé Kempf (November 30th, 2012).
- Virtual conference for Agrion, on “De la Biopiraterie au Bio-partage” for CSR managers (November 15th, 2012)
- Salone del Gusto – Terra Madre in Torino (Italy) on analog forestry and its certification. Event organized by the Slow Food movement (October 25-29, 2012)
- Rio, 20 ans après, organized by the Edgar Morin Center, Institut International de Recherche pour une Politique de Civilisation (IIRPC),September 27-28, 2012 in Niort (France).
- Earth Workshops – Global Conference in Evian (France)- Restitution of the workgroup “biodiversity resources and fair sharing” (September 24-26, 2012)
- “From Biopiracy to the creation of Shared Value“, Centifolia Congress 2011, october 19-21, 2011 :
Dernière mise à jour : 26 juin 2013