Creation and development of sustainable products
- Feasibility studies and impact assessment
- Ethical sourcing: organic, environmental-friendly and fair trade produce
- Conformity Access and Benefit Sharing (Convention on Biological Diversity, Nagoya Protocol)
- Opportunity studies for certification and guarantee systems
- Preparation to envisioned certifications
- Management of sustainable partnerships, relations formal science / traditional knowledge
- Design of permaculture sites
- Permaculture introductory courses (1 – 2 days)
- Study of the potential for symbiotic development of the local area and/or the company
- Facilitation or management of transition projects of communities or organizations
- Facilitation or management of social economy, (sub)urban agriculture and CSA projects
Facilitation of collective intelligence
- Multicriteria multiactor evaluation
- Stakeholder dialogue
- Social responsibility: ISO 26 000 and other methods
- Agenda 21 first and second generation
- Decentralized cooperation
Mediation and stakeholder dialogue
The great transition and sustainable development begin with a dialogue with stakeholders. They are embodied in mutual commitments between partners.
This coordination is not easy, because each part rightly considers that it is subject to particular challenges and constraints.
Often a third party is needed. We offer you our services for mediation and facilitating dialogue with your stakeholders.
- Sustainable development and transition
- Ethical and fair trade
- Review of ecosystem services.
- Biodiversity and Benefit Sharing
- Introduction to Permaculture
- Social trends
- Social Innovations
- Voluntary certification and mandatory standards
- Personalized surveys and studies on request.