Clients and References
They trust us
Bilateral and multilateral cooperation agencies
French Development Agency
- Feasibility study for a project of support to export value chains and rural development in Comoros Union (ylang ylang essential oil, vanilla, clove and vegetables).
- Evaluation of Equité 1 project – Mali and Burkina Faso, with SalvaTerra.
United Nations Industrial Development Organization
- Trade Capacity Building of the actors of the coffee supply chain in Burundi (cooperatives and companies), to prepare them to a Fairtrade and/or organic certification, and for market access. Training of 15 agronomists
- Monitoring and evaluation of 40 cooperatives and companies.
- Training of cooperatives and companies for their business plan.
- Study of 5 supply chains and their quality issues, including spices, essential oils and cocoa in Madagascar.
Coopération technique belge
- Caractérisation des marchés de produits alimentaires (riz, maïs, banane) au Burundi (2016)
- Trade facilitation for Nepalese companies in herbal products, tea, spices and essential oils.
- Production of the guide “Welcome to Europe” the facilitate the importation of products in Europe.
- National study on Fair Trade supply chains in Guatemala and their impact (2005).
- Recommandations for the development of Fair Trade in Guatemala.
- As a result of this study, a national task force on fair trade was created.
Ethcial biotrade and valuation of traditional knowledge
French company – Men’s cosmetics
- Training on Fair Trade (international and local), its application to cosmetics and its certifications.
- Study on the alternatives to biopiracy: implementation of Access and Benefit Sharing by cosmetics companies ; alternatives to patents.
products from the Brazilian Amazon and Sri Lanka (dietary supplements, natural cosmetics and spices)
- Promotion of the Forest Garden Products (FGP) label in Europe :
- Representation of RIFA – IAFN at the international pavilion of Terra Madre – Torino October 2012
- Contact with more than 100 companies and producers of 5 continents.
- Participation to Slow Food International.
- Edition of the first IAFN newsletter in Europe – December 2012
GADEPAM, handicrafts from French Guyana
- Strategic advice for the development of fair trade of handicrafts from the traditional communities in French Guyana.
Developpement of sustainable value chains
Essential oils and wood-energy in Comoros
Cosmetic ingredient in India; definition of a fair price
Man and Environment
Coco value chain in Côte d’Ivoire
Morrocan Network for Social and Solidarity Economy
- Support to the Morrocan Network for Social and Solidarity Economy for the support of its action plan (2006-07).
- Advice and mediation of a start up in sail shipping towards Fair Trade importers
- Training / conference on sustainable shipping at the World Forum on Human Rights (Nantes, May 2013)
World Humans Right Forum
Nantes, May 2013
- Training / conference on sustainable shipping
- Study of the national Fair Trade label and Fair Trade strategies in Mexico (2003-2004). Report of over 100 pages with recommendations, seen more than 6000 times in French and in Spanish..
Ethical Sugar, Fondation France Libertés
- Socio-environnemental audit of a sugar cooperative in Brazil (2004–05).
Coordinadora Estatal de Productores de Café de Oaxaca (Mexico)
coordination of 20 small-scale producer cooperatives (1997-1998)274/5000
- Assessment, capacity building and local development
- Implementation of participatory diagnoses of local cooperatives, allowing the appropriation of the cooperative project in context of oral and indigenous culture.
- Development of the University of Coffee project (training)
Evaluation of a project on resilience and adaptation to climate change based on the management of natural resources by indigenous communities, West Kalimantan, Indonesia
Evaluation of FY-DAFE programme in Comoros
Agence Française de Développement
Evaluation of programme Equité in Mali and Burkina Faso.
Multi-criteria evaluation and Dialogue
Researcher on Ecological Economics and Sustainable Development, Saint-Quentin-en-Versailles University
- EJOLT – Evaluation of damages and social and environmental externalities, energy and mining (2009- 2012)
- Ecost (with the Institut de Recherche pour le Développement): Training of Southern experts of fishing on participatory evaluation methods (2009).
- Methodological support to multi-criteria evaluation of the social cost of illegal gold-mining in French Guyana – Partnership with the WWF Guyana (2010).
Bridge Initiative International
Project manager exploratory mediations
- Coordination of workgroups on: agriculture and WTO, water for all (2006-07)
- Organization of the meeting “Reinventing globalization”, Lyon, October 2006.
Charles Léopold Mayer Foundation for the Progress of Mankind
Workgroup on Solidarity Socio-Economy
- Creation and facilitation of international communities of pratice:
- « Fair Trade », international network of 180 people in 3 languages (2000-2006).
- « Socio-economic agenda for the 21st century », multi-thematic workgroup (2005).
Creation of web sites and of an online publication